The Proton Preve Forum Rules:
(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS. Mutual respect and civilized conversation is the required norm.
(2) No OFF-TOPIC posting will be allowed..
(3) No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.
(4) No THREAD Crapping
(5) No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
(6) No usage of PROFANITY anywhere in the forum.
(7) No BOMBING forums or threads with pointless posts.
(8) No SHOUTING (Posting in all capital letters). It�s hard to read and just plain rude and annoying.
(9) No LINKING or POSTING of pornographic material.
(10) Do not post PERSONAL INFORMATION (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, images) or any other information considered private without the express permission of the individual. You must respect the privacy of other members. Proton Preve Forum has addressed privacy concerns by allowing users to set-up their accounts so that e-mail addresses may not be displayed to other users, but rather moderators and administrators only.
(11) Do not IMPERSONATE other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
(12) POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or locked.
(13) Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise. This includes posting images directly from a website (Bandwidth Theft) Images are to be hosted personally or by a third party host.
(14) Observe all COPYRIGHT LAWS, TOS's and NDA's when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
(15) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the Private For Sale / Wanted forum. The FS/W forum has its own set of specific rules. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. Proton Preve Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Wanted forum. Caveat Emptor!
(17) Posting is to be in ENGLISH only. However, we allow the use of basic BAHASA MALAYSIA � this means BM used on national TV, radio and newspapers. Usage of BM in different slang/accents, �loghats� or local to your region (e.g. Kelantan BM) is strictly prohibited. MODERATORS may allow specific threads in the Kopitiam section in different languages from time to time but this is up to the discretion of the MODERATORS. Please remember that you are encouraged to post in ENGLISH, and that ENGLISH is the primary language here on the Internet.
(18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
(19) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS or ETHNIC topics/issues. Links provided to locations that deal with any such topics/issues are also expressly forbidden.
(20) ADVERTISING, site pimping, contests or any type of business promotion is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.
(21) Do not abuse VB CODE. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
(22) Each Proton Preve Forum member is limited to one ACCOUNT/ALIAS, unless otherwise authorized by a Proton Preve Forum Administrator. Protect your password and your account. You are responsible for your account regardless of compromise or stolen password.
(23) No active links, code, profanity or advertising allowed in the SIGNATURE. Sig line is limited to 10 lines total as viewed @ 800 x 600 resolution or no more that 15 words per line.
(24) You must respect forum MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS and are bound to follow their directions and instructions.
Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. Proton Preve Forum also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Proton Preve Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.
Proton Preve Forum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
All messages posted become the property of Proton Preve Forum.
Proton Preve Forum and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Proton Preve Forum, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
Proton Preve Forum takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Proton Preve Forum or of the authenticity of its authors.
All opinions and views expressed in the Proton Preve Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Proton Preve Forum, Alza Owners� Club or its representatives.
Proton Preve Forum reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Proton Preve Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.
By posting to the Proton Preve Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.